Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

Shaquille O'Neal, the best player three times

Shaquille O'Neal, the best player three times (Most Valuable Player) NBA Finals and four-time champion, announced his retirement from professional basketball through a video posted on Twitter, on Wednesday (01 / 6).

"We managed, 19 years old" baby ", thank you very much, that's why I say first to you, I'll retire," love you ", we talk later," said 39-year-old basketball pebola with a height of seven feet one inch them.

Known by fans as "Shaq" O'Neal three times in a row won the title with the Los Angeles Lakers and then the fourth one with the Miami Heat in 2004.

He only played intermittently in the last few seasons, the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2009-10 and 2010-11 for the Boston Celtics.

"I know you've just heard I was retiring so I need your help, help me with a new nickname," O'Neal said in a second video to fans posted on Twitter

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar